Tuesday, November 14, 2006

God must have had a hangover from yesterday.

Chem p2 was pretty repulsive and weird in the same sense as the physics paper, but it wasn't half that bad. at least. But I still couldn't do a moajority of the questions. Sigh. I really doubt I could ever go to a university at this rate.

I swear, local shows are so corny and dumb, they are funny. Tv mobile just had to kill of my meagre amount of braincells left but showing some reruns of local chinese soaps. Thank god for the invention of mp3s. I saw an ad that rain is coming to singapore, and his tickets are ranging from $488 to $188. Like dude, come on, you aren't THAT big are you? That's rivalling the price of the Rolling Stones are total legends! Its a lot more than eric clapton even. Pfft.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
If I don't graduate,
I want to be a butcher like this dude.

No comments: